Monday 18 October 2021

My lockdown holiday

 My lockdown holiday 

Hi bloggers and during the lockdown holidays, I have done some activities during the holidays.

The thing I have been mostly doing is building a marble race track. Not only have I been making a marble race track, it's a race and there are 3 marbles, blue, red and green, the race is quite intense. I have also been making a new mission of the most accurate paper plane with the most distance. I also have been going to the beach, I remembered I got a cone snail shell about 6-7 centimeters long but I couldn't find it now, anyway that was what I did in the holidays.


Cone snail shell (Another shell but not the one I mentioned)

Paper plane design
(I used remove background so this isn't a fake one)


Marble race track (These were brought in a set but I still designed it) (See next post)




5 comments:

  1. Hi Brayden, you sound like you have done lots of fun things during the holidays! The marble race track sounds cool, did you take any pictures of it?
    /Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would try to later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brayden. It sound like you have been doing some fun things. How far can your best paper plane fly? I would love to see a photo of the snail shell if you find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted everything now, the video may be a little bit blurry but I'm sure you can still understand the colour of the marbles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Branden. Thanks for adding photos to your blog. The marble run is fascinating because I thought the 3 marbles would finish at different times, but they were so close! If you redesigned the track, would the marbles have a clear winner?
    Your shell might be a turret shell. I need to look it up. Well done to make a classy plane. I’m sure it’s designed well enough to fly more than 5m. Will you check?
    Keep up your great work, Brayden.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.