Thursday 12 November 2020

Our Production

 Our Production

Hello bloggers we have been doing production. Our show was called Jasmine and Aladdin. There were 9 scenes and 4 shows which combined 1 whole show. Sometimes, I did not like production but the whole-entire school had to do the dance or taking the role, some people were very jealous.

At first the teachers told the whole class about production, I thought I had to take the role but instead, I was chosen to do the dance, it was a great thing because the people that had to take the role had to remember the speech and we only had to dance. At the beginning we had to think of the actions, our first try was not good enough, nor did the second one so we did the third one because most of the dancers chose that dance move. While we danced, some of us got out of time or did the right move so we had to pratice it for the production, it took us like 3 months to practice how to do our production dance. We did production on Monday, Tuesday, Wednsday, Thursday and Friday, my family felt extremely-extremely proud of me when I danced. Also at the bottom, here are some photos of our production:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.